Well, I am now 37 weeks and 4 days pregnant! I feel like I'm counting down the days...but, at the same time, she could be here any day now!
On September 25, my doctor did her usual "growth ultrasound" at that time, to make sure everything is going okay...and everything is great! Here's a cute picture of our little girl!
On Tuesday, Oct. 14, I had my most recent office visit and everything is going great! The doctor said she could be here any day now...I'm completely ready for labor, just need to dilate more. Yes, hospital bag is packed and ready, and I can't wait for my mom to come here next week!

1 comment:
You are in the most exciting phase. The 'hurry up and wait' phase! It's like sitting on pins and needles wondering if you'll go full term or if baby will decide to make an early appearance. You are so lucky that your clinic has the 3D ultrasounds. Good ol' Bismarck isn't quite up to speed in the technology department. At Medcenter you can't even get ultrasounds at the docs office. You have to go to the hospital and have it done there. Feels really impersonal, but its still exciting to see. Can't wait for the big update announcing the baby is here!
Post a Comment