Last week (Oct. 27th - 31st) was "Red Ribbon Week" (Pledge to be Drug Free) at Kenton and Lydia's school. They wore red on Monday. Tuesday was crazy hair day...which I just had to share these pictures with you!....Wednesday, they wore their team clothes... Kenton wore his hockey shirt and Lydia wore her soccer shirt. Thursday, they wore pajamas to school and Friday was Halloween, so they wore their costumes to school. They had fun wearing different things to school but the best was Lydia's hair and their Halloween costumes!

3 comments:
That is soooooooo cute! How did you do it!? Is there wire in there like Pippi Longstocking!? I like it, good job!
Love the hair! Very cute! We do that kind of stuff during spirit week each year. I love that stuff!
Yes, there is pipe cleaner in her braids! She reminds me of the Who's in Whoville from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"...Cindy Lou Who!
Post a Comment