Today is our ten year wedding anniversary. As I sit here and reminisce, yes, each year has gotten better and better. I truly am married to an amazing guy. I love how we complete each other and uplift each other. I couldn't imagine being married to someone who was depressed at the same time as I was ....nope, my hubby knows just what to say or do to make me happy! I love you Honey!!
Ten Years and an Eternity more.....
Today is our ten year wedding anniversary. As I sit here and reminisce, yes, each year has gotten better and better. I truly am married to an amazing guy. I love how we complete each other and uplift each other. I couldn't imagine being married to someone who was depressed at the same time as I was ....nope, my hubby knows just what to say or do to make me happy! I love you Honey!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Congrats on your first decade:-)
HAPPY 10th !!!!
We are so proud of you two and for the beautiful family you have. Always stay close and keep God in the center of everything.
Love , ND Mom and Dad
Post a Comment